ALEX TYUS

BallGenius

>what about obi

Obi's hurt and we didn't get much of a look at him in the exhibition games so I can't very well name him as the starting center 2 years from now. Also, Bryce continues to improve so he has to be in the mix. Finally, that far out, who knows who Brad might pull out of the recruiting bag ... maybe another big skilled Euro.

>At the peril of setting you off, Billiphan, I'd like to know

>exactly why you post here. I can't even remember the last

>time you posted about basketball. Instead you take personal

>shots at all the posters. Is this your idea of contributing

>to our discussions? I just really don't understand why you

>enjoy coming to this board if you don't care about

>discussing basketball.....you contribute no more than

>A10Billman did.

>

>And aren't you 50+ years old, per the "Who are you?" thread?

> Why the immature name-calling at that age?

First of all, SLU72, I don't post under more than Billiphan. But I'm not suprised you accused me of that. That is one of the first things the old fogies do on this board when they disagree with a new(er) poster. But to get to your point, you think that rumors that you cand spread are okay but that others spread are scandalous. If you can't see the hypocrisy than i'm sorry.

And Billikns, I've posted many basketball related topics. YOu obiviously choose to ignore those. I posted yesterday beofre and after the game. But of course, you would rather jump on the bandwagon with the old guard, group hugging, pat each other on the back, agree with everything crowd. It's no suprise that you lack the intestinal fortitude to go against the popular opinion.

And Ace, You're just a child. I dont' know if it's even worth the debate with you anymore. You ignore the facts when they're right in front of your face. Although you did apologize when I proved to you that a topic had been recently discussed, it wasn't a very good apology. If I'm in good mood I may respond to your next post but don't hold your breath.