Jayme Donnelly

I remember his name coming up on this board once or twice as a potential target. I remember V-Time saying that he visited and was being recruited by SLU and that he was a D1 kid. Well he committed and it was to NAIA Evangel University. I think it’s a good situation that a lot of kids need to understand because you should go to a school that is more on your level and play. Being happy during your college career is the key. Good luck to the kid for making a solid mature decision.

http://www.central-missouri-hs-basketball.blogspot.com/

Guest BillikenReport

Look at the bright side he is still going to school free and going to be able to play.

And that should be the goal, kids using basketball to further their educations and enhance their lives.

Not that kids have to go D-1 because they think they are the second coming of Carmelo Anthony and need to make the NBA to be successful in life.

And that should be the goal, kids using basketball to further their educations and enhance their lives.

Not that kids have to go D-1 because they think they are the second coming of Carmelo Anthony and need to make the NBA to be successful in life.

Please echo that again to V please. I am not trying to bash on you V but time and time you promote the D1 kid and kids who aren't good enough for D1 but could have good careers and free education at a lower institute. Case Jayme Donnelly.

That thread link says a lot. thanks Nate:o I guess V-time and his brother are highly dissappointed that their guy they said was a D1 stud is going NAIA. Look at the bright side he is still going to school free and going to be able to play.

I'm not disappointed at all, just like I wasnt when Sean Rakers did the same thing last year committing and signing early with McKendree. Rakers may have been the most dominant post presence in the entire area last year and definitely could've played D1. Committing early to a smaller school doesnt change that.

And I know you only brought this up to argue, so I've said all I'm going to say.