Similarities between K. White and C. Levick

Does anyone think there are some eerie similarities between Kevin White leaving Notre Dame and Cheryl leaving Saint Louis?

Both suffered through image distortions when their respective University presidents, in White's care, Fr. John I. Jenkins, CSC, going over the AD to fire Tyrone Willingham.

We all know Cheryl's dilemma, but I think both are going to be better off in the ACC.

Does anyone think there are some eerie similarities between Kevin White leaving Notre Dame and Cheryl leaving Saint Louis?

Both suffered through image distortions when their respective University presidents, in White's care, Fr. John I. Jenkins, CSC, going over the AD to fire Tyrone Willingham.

We all know Cheryl's dilemma, but I think both are going to be better off in the ACC.

Ya, I've lost sleep over this. I can't shake it out of my mind. I wonder who has the movie rights.

Not wanting to get into an argument, pal. Calm down.

But thanks to Cheryl was conspicuously missing in all the hoopla surrounding Chaifetz.....

Anyone with moderately inside scoop knows that this product would not serve the entire athletic department the way it does now if it wasn't for her vision, common sense and drive.

Its kind of ironic, that Cheryl had the experience and leadership to get the project on the right track and Majerus had the clout to get the finishing touches at the end.

As a Billiken fan, it was the best of the both worlds.