halftime report: Bills down 12

jjray

Sorry I can't remember the exact score, I believe we are down 12 at half. The story of the game so far is that we are really missing the presense of big Tom in the low post. Andre Brown has something like 10 rebounds in the first half. Ian can run the floor with him and is getting over-muscled. JJ has seen extensive minutes and been better defensively than Ian. Surprisingly, no Ross despite the fact that JJ turned the ball over the first time he touched it and, the second time, too afraid to take a shot with the shot clock running down. I was sure Brad would JJ at that moment (he had been on the floor no more than a minute) but he left him in and he settled down thereafter.

Reggie has found his shot again although they are guarding him with a 6'7" guy to make it tougher for Reg to get off the outside shot. Drejaj has played well. Izik has played well but just couldn't seem to get shot going early. We were down 9-0 to the start the game as we started off ice cold in the offense end but have essentially played DePaul even from that point forward but for a few balls that went in and out by the Bills (one 3 most notably by Reggie).

I know it does not look good but I sense Reggie is going to have a big second half. JJ is going to have to play heavy minutes in the second half as Ian can't only be exposed to Andre Brown for short spurts. If Drejaj and Izik make their open shots (and they are getting plenty of looks), we can make a game of it. However, JJ or Ian can't stop Andre Brown on the glass, we are out of it already.