OT: Boxing

powerballer

Did you all bet the house on my boy Pavlik? After being dead on his feet in the second, he won by knockout in the seventh. I can't beleive he made it out of the second round. This is the 3rd time I have seen Pavlik and he is probably rhe most exciting fighter out there.

I thought Taylor robbed Bernard Hopkins, so I was happy to see Pavlick clean his clock. I don't know much about Pavlik, but he seems pretty interesting. Maybe I can catch the rematch at a local watering hole.

I thought Taylor robbed Bernard Hopkins, so I was happy to see Pavlick clean his clock. I don't know much about Pavlik, but he seems pretty interesting. Maybe I can catch the rematch at a local watering hole.

Taylor should have took his time and finished Pavlick off in the 2nd as he had the fight over after knocking Pavlick down in the 2nd. Pavlick looked totally out that entire round but Taylor wasted a lot of energy and let him escape. The judges also had Taylor up by 3 rounds (on 2 judges card) and 4 (on the other judges card). I had it a draw before Pavlick caught Taylor with a good one. Also Taylor did beat Hopkins both times IMO. I think Hopkins also lost to Winkie Wright. I would love to see Hopkins fight Pavlick. This Pavlick kid hits hard and doesn't do anything fancy but come after you and fight. It was a good fight but I would not be surprised if Taylor beat Pavlick in the rematch. Back to basketball.

Taylor should have took his time and finished Pavlick off in the 2nd as he had the fight over after knocking Pavlick down in the 2nd. Pavlick looked totally out that entire round but Taylor wasted a lot of energy and let him escape. The judges also had Taylor up by 3 rounds (on 2 judges card) and 4 (on the other judges card). I had it a draw before Pavlick caught Taylor with a good one. Also Taylor did beat Hopkins both times IMO. I think Hopkins also lost to Winkie Wright. I would love to see Hopkins fight Pavlick. This Pavlick kid hits hard and doesn't do anything fancy but come after you and fight. It was a good fight but I would not be surprised if Taylor beat Pavlick in the rematch. Back to basketball.

Actually, I thought Pavlik boxed really well. His jab was definitely stiffer. Like everyone else (or most everyone else), I thought it was going to be over in the 2nd. Pavlik is a tough kid and he fought a very good looking taylor (taylor had looked less than great in his last couple of fights). I'd like to see Pavlik step up to 168 and take on the winner of Kessler and Calzaghe. Anywho, great fight and I would like to see a rematch.