>Well, he commited early to Princeton. Most people probably

>backed off. Obviously, there is a reason he reopened his

>recruiting. Perhaps he had a good year and thinks he will

>now go to a better program. Looks like that will be the

>case. However, I realize there isn't much room on this board

>for that line of thinking. I mean, the floor leader on one

>of the most highly regarded programs in the country probably

>REALLY sucks ass...

I'm a very middle of the road guy, but this is where people are being negative just for the hell of being negative.

I would pay you a large sum of money if Jai Lucas signs with Iowa. I see no chance of that happening, Lucas is being recruited by much bigger fish from what I have heard and why would a kid from Houston want to go to Iowa. I have heard he was being recruited by Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, Kentucky and Maryland and someone told me that during one of the high school games they ranked the top unsigned pgs in the country and Jai was top 5 and the announcer said that Duke was showing interest. I had heard Florida was also interested.

I looked up some stats and Peterson has scored 263 points in 21 games this season for an avergae of 12.52 points, has made 19 three pointers, and is 56 for 77 from the line for 72.7%. I was not able to find any rebounding or assit statistics. I saw some notes from a couple of games where he had close to double figure rebounds and assists.