I would be concerned if I were you guys...

Now I don't know why you guys fired a 20 win coach however with what is going on with this team I would be worried. Majerus at his best would have two types of games early in the year. Close games against teams you should blow out, which is why I wouldn't be so worried about a game like Long Beach St. But in games against good teams, Ricks teams would always hang around, I could coun't the blowouts we suffered under Rick on one hand. Now you guys are approaching that in one season.

My concern, either Rick doesn't have it any more or, he's not going to want to deal with what it will take to get it done and he'll bail.

I've just never seen his teams have results like this

I don't know if you were really a former Majerus fan or you just forgot about his worst loss..

http://www.stltoday.com/blogs/sports-billi...ot-the-biggest/

Ball State went 14-14 for his first year..

Where were you when the Billikens' board is house united with the Majerus hiring? You are a Utes fan, why do you suddenly care about the Billikens, following every loss? I am just really skeptical of new people coming out from nowhere in the middle of a heated debate..