What would it have taken?

I know everyone is disappointed by the Billikens' season. I know I am. Obviously the only way to make the tournnament is to win the A10 tourney. At one time I thought this was very doable, but not so much now.

In hindsight it would have very hard for this team to be an at-large team. What do you think they would have had to do to be one? I figure they would of have to go 4-2 against NC, Ole Miss, Miss. St., SIU, Texas AM, and at Houston and to go along with 3 or less losses in the A10 and a good showing in the A10 tourney.

Since that didn't happen, the only thing left is the conference tourney. Yes, I'm disappointed, but I going to root my back side off for that to happen. Its all we have left of this season.

I think once the season is over...and its not...then I will give the direction of the program and what needs to be done more thought and energy. Anything said before that is just speculation and cannot help save this season.