Mizzou TV coverage..

alameda bob

I thought he had a lot of empathy for pretty Q. I think he saw himself in Quinn's shoes when he had so much talent at UCLA and he could never get them to play with cohesion or intensity. He was constantly apologizing for pretty Q. Overall, I think he is ok but not great--better than the bleating of Vitale!!!!

While I didn't like the tone of his voice I thought he did a pretty good job. He did a decent job of talking about little things like useing the shot clock but staying agressive. Something Syracuse was very good at. What I can't stand in an announcer is someone like Billy Paker who pontificates that this is how the game must be played.

He cracked me up with some of his old school comments. He has the face for TV work but I thought his voice sounded kind of rough, like he spent too much time hollaring the past few years. Or maybe he just had a cold. Sad about the under 30 yr. old ESPN tech guy not making it to Columbia for the game.