WIU game thread

kshoe

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JJ subbing for IV, who will play Center next year? OI doesn't seem to focus much on the post maybe we will just play two PFs but the PFs on the roster haven't seen the floor much this season. This is a concern of mine at this point in the season.

I don't mind that.

I remember a few times when they first started the internet feed a few years back you could hear Rammer and Earl's comments on commercial breaks for radio that weren't on the computer. They didn't know they were broadcasting their comments via internet.

I think Husak could start at the 5 I remember Heinrich was fairly effective just clogging the middle back in the days.

We have an advantage, height, why not use it? How many of the WIU players could shoot over Husak he would alter shots.

AK into the game.

Lisch's elbow. He hurt it in the middle of the SIU game and wasn't the same afterwards. He is ice cold today and Ramsey said it was bothering him in practice.

We absolutely need him to be 100% if we are going to beat teams like Missouri St. UNC and Miss.

We are playing at home

1 full week off to prepare for this game

They have lost to FIU, IPFW, Utah Valley St., Morehead St.

No excuse for this

I'm already in a bad mood today a L here could push me over the edge. Good thing I don't have a dog.

Getting out rebounded by these guys is just sad. Let's see how we start off this second half maybe they won't be able to hang with us.