• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO

WHAT A JOKE

btw

Like I said ...have nothing to do with SIU....BUT YOU DO HAVE A COMPLEX ABOUT THAT SCHOOL..

You and your stupid buddies make the statements.

Like <<

UNREAL.

But will tell you this since you brought it up

From an outside viewer...

You could not carry SIU s jockstrap in tradition.

And learn to read please. Have nothing to do with siu.

Just from a basketball observer.

Oh..dont like the answer

Go ask anyone that knows anything about basketball.Anything unlike you.They will tell you the same thing...after laughing in your face.

Now try a smaller school...LMAO

What a dumbass,you are very boring

Now move on.......case closed

Use your useless wind on something else

Like working on getting that football team. Are you too lazy??

Then work on a golf team....LMAO

basketball country said,

"Answer the questions?"

is that supposed to be a question?

basketball country said,

"Or you going to talk smack about teenagers??"

ARE you sure that should be OR? btw, i dont know what teenagers you are talking about.

basketball country said,

"Which is bigger??

South Bend or st louie"

in what respect? populationwise i guess st louis is bigger than south bend.

basketball country said,

"Are you ever going to get a football team??"

god i hope not. that is an unbelievable financial drain on a private school. very few colleges make money on football.

baketball country said,

"or at least a golf team back??"

what did the golf team do for the slu athletic dept?

basketball country said,

"Come on, put your money where your big mouth is."

why is money involved?

ROTFLMAO

No you guys didnt talk smack about all misery players that do not go to your eh <<>

st louie cowtown is bigger than south bend....LMAO

And your <<>> doesnt have a football team..

Hope not ..financial drain or your little schoolie????UNREAL...tell Notre Dame and the others..what a dumbass

dumbass also says what did the golf team do for the slu athletic dept?

You have an athletic dept???LMAO With no sports????

And this little guy wonders why stu isnt even a div.3 college in the countrys eyes

At least they are finally getting a crackerbox gym.

But still havent even got ALL the money from the alumni.....

What college has a golf team????? What a binder misery hillbilly

What a well rounded tight ass school,,, but what do you expect in st louieeee

Hey...you probably do not know...but has the basketball eh coach there have his own parking spot at your eh collegeg yet??????

Can see why your college is minor league.

You did not just refer to someone else as a hillbilly, did you? I know three year olds with a better command of the English language than you. You are great example of the job the public education system is doing. Nick Kern and Melvin Robinson were better prepared for the real world. It is past your bedtime, roll over and kiss your sister good night (no tongue this time).

Hey dumbass

That is your state.

The banjo playing show me state that loves their kin. Just ask.

ROTFLMAO

Hillbilly is a product of the misery eh missouri school system

The misery..missouri..school system makes national news. LMAO

Dont forget ron eaker or whatever his name was..sure you st louie fans know hillbilly.

But you do not answer the questions.

Do you need an athletic department for your litle school??

And no golf program? No golf program?

Can see why you are angry and frustrated.

Sure isnt or ever going to be a well rounded school there is it??

Is it Missouri banjo player?

Dont choke or your tobacco stained mouth though.

Know you and your state is right at the bottom of the nation for education...but dont choke.

You are just going to have to live with it that everyone knows your school is D3 or junior college status.

Wait a minute

They have golf programs

and football programs

Oh well

Lets just give the banjo player hillbilly the truth.

No one in the nation knows your college exists.

Sorry.

from bozo rich. Geez, I get busy and don't look at the board for a while and it's right where I left it.

Show me one anti-SLU post. I've been critical when criticism is earned, but never anti-SLU. I'm anti-smaller arena, but not anti-SLU. If you can show me one anti-SLU post, I'll forget about the lunch that you owe me.

Regarding your last sentence, don't tell that to the 52% of SLU students who are from outside of Missouri or the 300+ students from outside the U.S.

A few more facts about Saint Louis University for you, dumbass:

"For the eighth consecutive year, U.S. News & World Report has recognized Saint Louis University as one of the nation’s best values in higher education. In its special “America’s Best Colleges 2006†issue, U.S. News ranks the University among the top 50 national, doctoral universities on the “Great Schools, Great Prices†list. SLU was No. 78 in the overall rankings of nearly 280 “national universities†that offer a wide range of undergraduate majors as well as master’s and doctoral degrees. The University was among the top five Catholic institutions on this list."

"For the third straight year, Saint Louis University’s entrepreneurship program was named one of the best in the nation by Entrepreneur magazine."

"U.S.News & World Report’s “America’s Best Colleges 2006†ranked Parks College’s undergraduate engineering programs No. 29 in the nation."

"U.S. News also ranked the college’s aerospace engineering program No. 5 in the nation."

"In U.S.News & World Report’s “America’s Best Graduate Schools 2005†issue, the School of Public Health ranked in the top 20 schools for both the master’s in health services administration and the master’s in public health."

"Through its Boeing Institute of International Business, the school is one of only 22 schools in the United States offering a comprehensive international business program."

"The college’s pre-law program is one of the premier programs in the nation."

To sum it up, TRY AGAIN, DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"A strong man stands up for himself; a stronger man stands up for others." - Ben

I believe International Business was a major reason Ian came. If you remember back to the time ... it was more about the quality of education for his parents than it was basketball. Which tells you at that time they probably weren't even thinking NBA ... lucky he had that one summer in Greece to boost him to a possible NBA player

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

GETS THEIR KIDS OUTSIDE THE STATE DUMBASS ALUMNI FAN SAYS

I rest my case about misery .eh missouri having one of the worst If NOT the worst school systems in the country.

They cannot even get in

the CITY COLLEGE right smack in the middle of the MOST DANGEROUS CITY IN THE COUNTRY.

They do let Hillbilly and his buddies go on grants and footstamps if they can keep a D average.

They have to get local kids to go there so they can have some kind of alumni wal mart sweater club.

As everyone notices these alumni really have deep pockets..ROTFLMAO

They cannot even AFFORD a golf team.

What a well rounded college...Not

BUT THEY ARE THE COLLEGE smack in the middle of the MOST DANGEROUS CITY IN THE COUNTRY.

I rest my case DUMB AND DUMBER

Dont get mugged.

LMAO