Why Was My Post Deleted?

Billiphan

I don't understand? Why is this rule sometimes enforced and sometimes not?

There is a thread on this board right now about Floyd Irons alleged assault charge. That has nothing to do with Billiken bball no matter how hard you try. Why wasn't that removed?

There is a thread ABOUT the number of times Vtime has posted since he said he wasn't going to post anymore. How is this related to Billiken bball.

Not too long ago there was a thread about Warren Buffett that had nothing to do with Billiken bball. That was not deleted.

There are weekly threads on here that have to do with which St. Louis newswoman you'd like to bang? One of the moderators participates in this one. How is that related to Billikens bball?

If seems like some people on here are given preferential treatment. Can whoever deleted my post please explain.

Floyd is connected to SLU basketball if we like it or not. The players he has coached that have attended SLU and those that the Bills might have interest in. So how everything ends up going down with Floyd has a possible impact on SLU bball. The anchorwoman post you refer to also ask questions about Billiken basketball. No defense of the Warren Buffet post.

I think alot a people come here to get away from the politics and all the other crap. The main reason sports are so popular, is that they are escapism.

I have no idea why your post (what post?) was deleted, as I didn't delete it. Perhaps it was deleted because you don't come across in a very friendly manner to anyone (consider that your signature says, "I HATE ROY"). You have few friends in this cyber-community.

You have to remember that the moderators and administrator are human, too. We have lives to lead, we have points of view, and we form friends and enemies just like anyone else. We try to be as objective as possible, but we still have some biases, just as anyone does. That's why some topics are deemed acceptible and others are not.

If you don't like the way things are run here on the billikens.com message board, no one is obligating you to post here. Personally, I don't think anyone is getting preferential treatment, and we've all let more stuff go than our first thought would permit. I know that nearly every time you post, there's something that makes me want to edit or delete the post ("like to bang" -- how is that language appropriate for what's supposed to be a family sports discussion site?), but I almost always refrain.

"I know that nearly every time you post, there's something that makes me want to edit or delete the post ("like to bang" -- how is that language appropriate for what's supposed to be a family sports discussion site?), but I almost always refrain."

So you have a problem with my use of the phrase "like to bang" because you think this is supposed to be a family sports discussion site(huh?!?!?!?!) Did he say family sports discussion site(?!?!?!?!)

BUT

You have no problem with the weekly poll that asks posters if they want to have "relations" with a certain media member.

That makes absolute sense??!?!?!?!?!?!

The more I post on here the more I realize that this board is for the 10-15 or so regular posters who agree with everything the other one says. Anybody not in that crowd(Billsboy, Vtime, Billiphan, etc) are treated like pariahs and either banned or get threatened with banishment.

Phan my brotha,

Get used to it. This board is nothing but a bunch (save LoveforGreece, LoveforVouk and TK Billiken) a bunch of tight-assed Billiken "fans" who cannot take a joke, cannot make a joke and worst of all, can't laugh at themselves. They can't be asked to laugh at themselves because it's above them and it's against their religion or something. Your post was deleted because your voice is too powerful and potent for this board to handle. You spoke the truth, but they can't handle the truth. I want you on this message board and I need you on this message board, sir.

Keep posting.