Who is Vashon's coach?

ACE

Vtime, you never went to Vashon so stay off their nuts. FLJO is never coaching again at the V. Keep your stupid suggestions to yourself. You chose Harris Stowe over SLU, that is the type of stupid decision you make. Joe Paterno is 78 years old, FLOJO is 58, so get off the Vashon band wagon, and stick to trying to be best friends with every vashon player, like Cooper, who got kicked off at MOBAP and bever graduated, get your facts straight.

>Vtime, you never went to Vashon so stay off their nuts. FLJO

>is never coaching again at the V. Keep your stupid

>suggestions to yourself. You chose Harris Stowe over SLU,

>that is the type of stupid decision you make. Joe Paterno is

>78 years old, FLOJO is 58, so get off the Vashon band wagon,

>and stick to trying to be best friends with every vashon

>player, like Cooper, who got kicked off at MOBAP and bever

>graduated, get your facts straight.

What suggestion did I make? When did I say Floyd would be coaching again? You dont know Cooper. Lastly, your post makes no sense. Continuing this drivel can only hurt your credibility, stop now.

Vashon doesn't have a coach. That is not a proirity right now. Opening school, obtaining books and getting the kids to attend are the priorities. Basketball is very far down the list. Get used to the fact that Vashon as well as all other St Louis Public Schools will be concentrating on education. Vashon will become a School, not a "Basketball School".

I'd like to see Arnold Britt fill the position. He's young. He knows the value of hardwork and being a team player. He sacrificed himself because he knew he had a way beside basketball to go to college that the others didnt. He's got a college degree and he isnt that far removed from the school himself.

>Vtime, you never went to Vashon so stay off their nuts. FLJO

>is never coaching again at the V. Keep your stupid

>suggestions to yourself. You chose Harris Stowe over SLU,

>that is the type of stupid decision you make. Joe Paterno is

>78 years old, FLOJO is 58, so get off the Vashon band wagon,

>and stick to trying to be best friends with every vashon

>player, like Cooper, who got kicked off at MOBAP and bever

>graduated, get your facts straight.

What's wrong with Harris-Stowe? Secondly, I dont regret the decision I made. Third, who's to say I want choose SLU for grad school? Lastly, what's the point in going to a huge school and getting lost in the shuffle and just another student. Would you choose that over going to a smaller school where teachers actually know your name and you can be more involved? Having a legacy at a small school is better than no legacy at all in my opinion.

No it wouldnt. They dont hate each other, they're just very competitive and have always been since they were both assistants at Vashon. I think 2007 will be Neals last season. I dont know what to expect from the team of mostly guards. They return the talented Gilmore and Clayton Cahill who shared the backcourt with Gilmore when they were sophomores while some players werent eligible including opening night and a slew of talented juniors.

Vtime, you should get your education degree, because Harris-Stowe has traditionally been a teacher's college. Then you can get the head coaching job at the V, and you could also teach the class of your choice, as well as making sure the basketball players all got qualifying test scores and kept their grades up. We could rest assured that you'd keep the V-SLU recruiting pipeline open, and everyone wins. This seems like a no-brainer to me.

>"Everyone on this board is entitled to their opinions."

>

>Yes, including opinions that some perceive as complete

>overreactions and that some say are uncalled for.

I'll spell it out for you moytoy as I think you've missed the distinction. Respect others. Disagree with another's opinions or point of view but stay away from the personal attacks. That's common decency.

>>Keep your stupid suggestions to yourself. You chose Harris Stowe over SLU, that is the type of stupid decision you make.<<

This is a rude statement that is in poor taste. Do you really wish to defend this statement?

I didn't defend and i'm not defending the statement, merely the concept behind the expressing the statement (a concept which you ostensibly support).

I haven't missed the distinction, you were unclear and contradictory. It is disingenuous to assert that everyone is entitled to their opinions and then state that another's opinion is unacceptable because is goes against "common decency". Even though you don't like the personal attack, it is an opinion, and per your previous statement, everyone is entitled to their opinion.