Floyd Irons: He gone.

JMM28

vtime, i have said it 2 other places in this thread, in all likelihood, he will be protected by the teacher's union.

but the other positions are not teaching positions and they can take away for any reason.

that said, just because they are telling him he will teach doesnt mean he will be teaching honors chemistry. i would guess you are looking at the new vashon study hall monitor or maybe the floating substitute.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think vtime might be all to intimatly familar with the reason the call him flojo. Hey V quit trying to get your street cred by fluffing Floyd. They aint ever going to accept you. No matter how hard you try. You didnt grow up anything like them.

half the kids I went to Vashon with had

>starter jackets and air jordans but they still got free

>lunch. Me, I didn;t get free lunch and I wore dopeman nikes

>all 4 years(the same ones). So that is a great example, you

>can have all the freshest gear in the world if you work at

>McDonalds. Quit Faking the Funk Vtime.

I was reading this thread for entertainment puposes only. But earlier Vol Fan said he graduated from Vason in 1978. Michael Jordan was born in 1963 I am pretty sure he didn't have a shoe contract at 15. I also don't remember starter jackets in the 70's. I smell a rat.

vtime said about floyd irons:

"he's keeping kids from selling junk and keeping them in school."

surely you dont believe that if someone else was the basketball coach at vashon that person would not be capable of duplicating the above actions?

" he made an ignorant comment about women that you guys just let slide"

Taj was talking about congressmen and congresswomen. He just omitted "congress" from the second term. He wasn't taking a shot at all women -- just those who hold office. Are you being "disingenuous," as Taj put it, again?