Floyd Irons: He gone.

JMM28

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that Irons can't a drop of support out of this board lets me further know that my stance is the right one and that he's right when he says everyone is against him. Well since everyone but me agrees that he should be fired, tell me how Vashon is going to better off without him.

Last time I checked I am black and I am not out of touch with the BLACK Community. I care about Vashon b/c that is where I went and my friends. I would love to send muy kids there but I can't I live in Ladue. It has nothing to do with whites not lknowing about the Balck community, where I live I am the only Black family on the block but we are a community and everybody is treated the same.

Vtime if the whites are of touch with the black community , then I guess you are of touch with the White Community,

I know you are young and full of Piss and vinegar but if you keep looking at things black and white you never are going to go far in life. There is always going to be rascism, it always will be around but if you believe every you hear and read you are in for a rude awakening. Young Brotha you have to be smarter realize FLOJO was a GREAT Coach but being a great coach does not mean you are great person. FLOJO made some poor decisions and he is paying for them.

vtime you do know that taj lives in the DC area right? quick, tell us who the congressmen are for Baltimore and washington DC?

How about making education and security a priority. V you are not a member a the vashon community and never will be, hell you dont even live in the city. But, keep on pimping Flojo. You obvious dont care about the kids there at all. You really are a pretty sad person, not caring about all the kids that are not even getting a chance.

So you need proof. That shows how young you are, I am going upload my 1988 Vashon HS diploma. I don;t think that is possibble unless you have a scanner which I don't.

Obviously I am stiking a nerve with you b/c you really have not answered any question I have asked. If you want me to go back to my days on Cass ave, your a marc, and a busta.

VTIME IS FRAUD, he doesn't have any facts to support his statements.

He never played a Vashon and never will. He rides their nuts b/c he never could ball. Vtime it is time for you to quit jibbering and jabbering about FLOJO, if you know so much about Floyd then why do peole call him FLOJO??? Answer the question, I know but he lives on your street so you should know.

>Vtime, great answer. Their best friends to you but you do

>not ask about their personal life. c'mon, what a fake. You

>talk the talk but when somebody asks you a question, you

>give them a crap answer like that.

>

>Cooper may have graduated from mobap but he got kicked of

>the team after his junior year. Having the freshest gear

>means nothing, half the kids I went to Vashon with had

>starter jackets and air jordans but they still got free

>lunch. Me, I didn;t get free lunch and I wore dopeman nikes

>all 4 years(the same ones). So that is a great example, you

>can have all the freshest gear in the world if you work at

>McDonalds. Quit Faking the Funk Vtime.

>

>My question is why are guys 5 years older hanging around a

>kid in college, Maybe b/c the can dominate you in ball.

>

>Also, what are the nash twins doing, and shelton, you seem

>to know all those guys.

>

>The main think Floyd was not doing his JOB, HE GOT FIRED FOR

>NOT DOING HIS JOB SO HE LOSES THE PRIVILIGES OF BEING A

>B-BALL COACH. HE DID MAKE $90000 TO BE B-BALL COACH. Bobby

>knight did, he was great coach and people in Indiana got

>over it and so will the Vashon people or FLOJOS posse will,

>if not they have problem b/c Vashon is learning place not a

>basketball factory.

Their best friends, but their not my best friends. I know them, but their 5 years older than me and I dont go around asking questions like a detective. I just play ball with them.

Now that is even a worse answer than before, Their best friends, but their not my best friends. That makes sense. I do not believe on but you play ball with them and that you know them. So did Cooper tell you why he got kicked off the MOBAP team or did he tell you he quit. Lets see what you answer is to this one.

I was honors in my class at Vashon. I graduated with Law degree from SLU. I have served 4 years in the marines and I have worked here in ST.Louis for AB for the last 10 in their leagal dept. I also played football and baseball at Vashon too. Until you can top that, your are small potatoes Vtime.