Brandon Morris to play at UWGB

my point is that if it is a legit major, and not a pass through, the student athlete that we are now missing out on will still be missed as those bowling, basketball 101 and weight lifting classes still wont transfer.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone went to any college for two years and transfered to SLU it some credits would apply some would not....One of the problems the NCAA has made ofr schools like SLU (unintentiaonally) is that is that they have to be able to transfer their credits into a specific major.

So it does not matter how rigourous the classes were that someone took at another school they could have been killer courses, but if the player does not have enough credits to transfer into his major, he does not qualify. I think their is a way to solve this problem, but it takes creativity and a willingness to be daring on SLU's part.

Hopefully though in a few years we will not have to worry about it, if we sign all freshman.

good post basketbill. i agree. especially the part about hopefully we will not sign jucos in the future or at least look less and less to the juco ranks to stock the roster.

who knows how long a tseugnekillib month lasts! i would suspect it is many more days than a normal month.