Bryce Husak

Still not sure where I stand on that subject. If Ian is suspended ten games, we could be rather thin at the center spot. However once he gets back, we have a lot of centers with limited playing time. Question - If Ian is suspended for ten games and during that time Bryce proves to be good center, could we then redshirt Ian? Or must a redshirt be declared before the season starts?

I suspect that SLU wouldn't be able to redshirt Vouyoukas after the 10-game suspension, because 10 games is too many for a player to play and still redshirt. Those 10 games would have to count as 10 games, otherwise, when he came in as a redshirt freshman next year, he'd then have to sit his 10 games.

This is my belief, not in-the-know information.

the suspension would definitely shed a light on the matter that isnt normal by any means. i tend to agree with thicks, that it makes sense that the billikens would have to have the redshirt season and the suspensions run in separate seasons or else it really would water down the effect of suspension.