Another scheduel out - SLU gets Charlotte twice

Hey Charlotte is playing my mighty Colonials!!! Boy are we in for a beating...

Also, I am going to love see you some of you guys who are tied down that you want to spend your Valentines Day at the Savvis Center watching Billikens vs. 49ers.

Steve

I pray that the woman I marry will have interests similar to mine. If not, then well, that's why we have video recorders (assuming the game in question is on television). Personally, right now I think I'd rather spend a day romancing my significant other than going to a basketball game by myself. I'm also confident that, so long as she doesn't hate basketball (and if she did, she would probably find being married to me hell on earth!), I have enough imagination to incorporate a game at the Biondi Dome enough into our Valentine's Day activities such that she would enjoy the day.

Perhaps some of you old guys are too rusty at the game.

You just used Slu and marketing in a sentance that didn't contain the phrase f'd up. And you think I've got problems?

My lovely wife will be at the game with me but there will be payback involved based on the date.

Goodluck finding Mrs Right. Did you see the movie Diner? One of the charecters wouldn't marry his spouse till she could pass a sports test. Classic Stuff!

similar interests mean nothing in matters of the heart thicks for wives. the lovely anita loves the billikens. yet that didnt stop her from lining up an anniversary cruise (our 20th next march) the same week of the conference tourney. i have only missed the uab conference tourney since the inception of the old gmc. women just dont get it.

I hate to sound like I'm bragging (ok, maybe I am!) but I must have won the lottery when it comes to significant others and sports. For her birthday my fiancee wants to go to the Michigan/MSU football game in East Lansing. Last year she let me leave for the Marquette/Dayton game the day she had her wisdom teeth out. Of course, I do have to give into her "female" interests at periodical times (plays, musicals, etc...) but for the most part I cannot complain. She even let me push back our wedding from January to June so as not to interfere with basketball season.

i cant complain much about anita's occasional non-sports scheduling either. when i was just out of college i played a lot of midwest regional softball. normally between 150-200 games a summer. traveled around for tourneys and such. looking back i know she would have loved to have had a june wedding but we got married in march so i wouldnt miss any softball. still remember illinois losing to kentucky in the ncaa tourney as i was waiting for the wedding to start.

so i guess i can give up the cusa tourney for a year for her. taj can fill me in when i get back.