morris

p diddy

tseugnekillib if you reread my post, i qualified my statement stating i hadnt seen them play, but there is not a thing about the three bigs that leads me to believe they will contribute much other than space this upcoming season and clarke is a freshman that didnt tear down the house in his one public appearance at johnson's all-star game. i hope i am completely wrong and they are more than space eaters and future projects, but that is all i am expecting at this point. morris was the one player coming in that seemed he might contribute in a big manner this upcoming season. and since we lost two very vital cogs in brown and perry, you would like to think we had more to count on this upcoming season than improvement from returnees and reggie bryant.

broy, I understood your post as to "read about vs. not seeing", but I thought that on a scale of:

very good

good

average

below average

horrible

that your "borderline horrible" was a bit harsh. But time will tell!

Say, I'm on my way to Champaign for the 15 move-in year (6-4-5). Maybe I'll find a stray PG and will haul him back w/me!

good luck! we'll make do. let's just look forward to finding three more impact players to go with young master polk.

that Brad didn't see Blake Ahearn as a point guard for SLU. I obviously disagree and feel that it will be his best position in college. I believe Blake has better ballhandling skills than Drejaj. But as 3Star pointed out, I think the main reason Brad didn't go after Blake was his defensive ability. I'd buy that excuse, but don't tell me that Blake can't possibly be a point guard. Especially when one sees how much Josh Fisher has improved at the point from his freshman year. Talk about a guy with no handles, that was Josh his freshman year.