What Will The Fallout Be At The End OF The Clemmons Era At Missouri? On a Scale Of One To Four One Being No Damage And Four Being Metaphysical Destruction! I Ask You Freddie The Beetle Barnes? (Sor

I know others have had voting problems, but now even the Webmaster is!!! HA! I find that funny.

Steve

I just checked the script writer's message board for support. And he doesn't know how to fix it either. He had the same problems. Hopefully in a year or two when I upgrade the board (to a new script) it will fix itself. Sorry guys.

Steve

Did you see alden's statment in the post disgrace?

"I certainly have got an unbelievable amount of confidence with Quin and the job that he has done and continues to do for the program," Alden said.

That is a most interesting statement. Is it not? I think he does have an unbelievable amount of confidence in Quin.

Give it up Thicks. Come back from the darkside.

"Give it up Thicks. Come back from the darkside."

You ought to add that to your signature.

I've already said, on more than one occasion (and not just here, but on Tigerboard) that if Mizzou is guilty, the University needs to clean out the program starting with Mike Alden and going down through Quin Snyder.

But since I can't read minds like you can, Rich, I haven't started sending e-mails calling for their heads (not that anyone would pay me any mind, since I don't **support** the program).

thicks, i am amazed that boosters and fans of the tiger program havent started sending notes, e-mails and phone calls alden's way encouraging this nonsense to be stopped. sure nothing is solid proof yet at this point, but at what point does it become overwhelming and enough is enough. imo, the day it hit the paper that snyder said in his deposition, "i wasnt conscious", that was the point of no return. if i was alden or the missouri president, he would have been fired within seconds of reading that.

"Maybe some man of conscience should start that trend...."

Yeah, why don't you, Rich? It's obvious I have no conscience for waiting for conclusions based on evidence to be reached. No, I've been sucked in by the dark side. There's no way I should be running a Christian website anymore, right, Rich?

Why are people making such a big deal out of the "I wasn't conscious" quote? Geez people he didn't mean he was unconscious when he gave Clemons the clothes. He meant he wasn't aware of alert of what he gave him because he didn't think it was a big deal. I really don't see why that quote has been disected so much.

Everyone knows what he meant by not conscious. It is just amazing to me how few of the rules a guy with a law degree from Duke U knows.

I know I don't want my kids going to school there now that I know the quality of the law program there.

The shuckers and jivers in Columbia could care less about what I think. I do consider myself a man of conscience though. If Quin was coaching the Bills I don't believe I would renew my season tix. And Woolard would know my name from the emails and letters as would Fr Biondi.

I wouldn't be standing around hoping for the best. Then again I may be a tiny bit closer to the slu program than you are to the tiger program. I assume you don't have season tix in columbia.

is he in the habit of providing so much clothing to his players he doesnt remember specifically? if so, that is a problem all by itself. otherwise, to not know what he gave him to me would be not be believeable.

i can probably tell you the number of golf balls i lost each time i played and what my scores are. and if i take out a calculator, i can add them up for you. now i am not sure what that has to do with what clothes pretty q gave ricky unless you are saying that snyder gives clothes out to his players as often as i play golf. which btw, even though i am a terrible golfer is fairly often. if so, then again it makes sense he wouldnt maybe know the answer but it would put him in more trouble than he already is. you need to come up with an example whereby this was a rare occasion or it makes q look worse. but of course if it was a rare occasion, one would think he would know the answer.