Question for the Mizzou fans

At the Mizzou vs Nebraska game, as Nebraska fans travel to all away games in droves. The idea of the Nebraska local Alum group is not a bad idea. My wife is a Vol Alum and we just got a notice from the local Tampa UT Alum group about tickets available for the Miami vs UT game at the Orange Bowl, and we now have 4 tix.

There has been days (even for Nebraska) where folks have purchased tix in Columbia on the day of the game outside the stadium. However, I suppose one could be taking a chance this year as Mizzou's football team is showing signs of turning the corner under Pinkel. Not sure when the Nebraska game will be played but if Mizzou was undefeated going into that game then the tix on the street could be both harder to get and a bit pricey. I have paid as little as $5 for a ticket outside Faurot within the last 7-8 years, but I am sure that this year's Nebraska game will be at least face value purchase.