Scrivener's Daughter!

Taj79

Poor child! Only one handle could have been worse .... Taj's Daughter. Is dad still ugly and does your mom still dress him funny? Has he made any new friends? Its been 25 years! Did he ever find his pants .....?

Scrivener's Wife tried hard, for many years, to keep Scrivener's Daughter from catching the Billken bug. (Who can blame her, having already "lost" two sons to this curious affliction?) Alas, it would appear that all of Wife's work was in vain. Daughter bleeds Billiken Blue, too! So clearly, Scrivener's doing something right as a father. And just remember, Taj: Every minute that Scriv's Daughter spends posting on Billikens.com is one minute less she'll spend at the mall!

it is my understanding that "taj's daughter" is so well trained that she never shops at "mall's". she only buys true essentials and then when they are on sale. she always looks to help out around the house and does the lions share of yard work and housecleaning. i have heard that "taj's daughter" normally prepares the evening meal for the family is considered quite the gormet chef. last, she is a an excellent student, that spends most every night on the books, even during the summer months. from 6 pm until her regular bedtime at 9 pm, it is study, study, study. then she starts all over again at 6 am. that is right after making dad a full breakfast before he is off to the office.

sighhhhh, if only the rest of us had it as good as taj.

um ............................. hang on, it will come to me .........

how many taj's do you know? Gots to be at least two because the one you're describing above ain't this one. Bon Jovi is at least over for the summer now .... now she's whispering "Aerosmith" in my ear. Which has replaced "Benatar." In some ways, things like that could be worse .... like that $900 bill she has at the local Famous Barr department store or some no-talent rapper who can't even spell his name right (not you diddy ---what's the p stand for by the way?!?!).

Steve: When broy's daughter gets an account, I would like her to immortalize her dad by using the handle "belligerant bellevillian." Let's reserve that one for now.

Mr. Taj-

What are the odds that I would already have this name? Billikens.com is a great site, run by an even more spectacular, genius, TREMENDOUS person Steve. But Daddy is just too hooked to it. When he comes home he just walks by the lovely Anita (see now even his kids refer to her that way!) Anyway he walks by her and is already mumbling the response he will have for aj. Sometimes I hear him up in the middle of the night typing on the computer talking about how SLU's athletic shoe soles are by far superior to those of Mizzou (I mean come on the thinkness of the poreous foam pads can't be beat) He has me convinced but some posters on that board just won't give in. We must admit it was a little creepy when we saw him in the back yard a few years ago building something. It was almost a shrine or something. It had a figure of a tall, smiling, African-American gentleman with a basketball in hand. There was something about Zoball in there. And I dunno. He went out their everynight during recruiting season and just closed his eyes and whispered something like "Let McKinney Verbal, Let McKinney verbal". But in all seriousness, Roy is a great dad who would never miss one of his kids events. I love you daddy!

Roy's Daughter

Welcome to the board Roy's Daughter. I would just like to say that everything in your post was written by Steve in a joking manner. If anyone took that seriously, I would fall out of my chair laughing.

We love ya Roy...

Steve

funny steve. your future as a comedian is secure. washington dc needs comedy, you should be welcomed with open arms. :-)

I reallized that Steve. Every time a young woman posts on a message board I think of the FBI. :-) Given the whole identity shift thing happening here I thought it'd be funny. (I thought the same thing with Scriv's daughter but thought it sounded a little creepy to post that about an actual person. Besides Roy and I have issues. :7

rich may have issues with me, but not me with rich. rich is one of my favorite billiken posters.