Got a little bored today....

So I made two career stat pages. Tell me what you think. If you like them. I can make them for most players (I have made it easy for all of the players on THIS team... Past teams could be tricky though. Are they worth making?

http://www.billikens.com/statistics/player...03-04/sloan.htm

and

http://www.billikens.com/statistics/player...3-04/fisher.htm

Steve

steve, maybe make it an ongoing project whereby you would have it for all future players. it really looks nice.

I am going ahead and making them. But only for current players on, if I really end up with some time on my hands. I may back track, but do not count on it.

But one question, should I include Bryants Villinova stats or no?

Steve

include all D-1 stats.

Also JUCO if you can get them.

High School and grade school would also be nice.

I would also like you to make a page for every billiken player in history. I think there is a high demand for viewable stats of SLU players like Chris Peay, Kevin Zapior, John Bolton, Melroy Butler, Everne Carr, Dale Renken, Redditt Hudson, Damond McCann, Guy Moore and the like. It will be alot of work but I think you are up to it steve.

I am also bored today.

>>It will be alot of work but I think you are up to it steve.

We'll see about that one.. lol. That is a lot of stats to compile. It is quick for more current players since I have all my season stat files in Excel, so I just got to make sure the columns are lined up, then copy and paste. But I only have stats back to 1980 I think. I recently requested more from John Garrison, but he is out of town at the moment. So I will see if I can get those.

As for HS and Juco stats... Umm... maybe not. I will do the current players and work my way back slowly. So let's just see what happens.

If you want the stats from way back to 1980, I got them. You can get to them from a link on the front page.

Steve