keys

it's interesting when you read the different threads about who will be the key player on the team next season. we've had the fish thread, the sloan thread, the reggie thread and now the i.o. and drejaj thread.

it just goes to show that next year, it will have to take a total team effort to get the job done. especially since we don't have the one dominant player such as marque.

all of those guys will have to step up, especially on the offensive end. i look forward to the day where we will have a well-balanced offensive attack with multiple threats. those teams are so hard to guard. if you don't have a perry, wade or gaines, everyone else must be a little more aggressive on the offensive end.

i thought cincinnati looked a little lost at times last year because logan wasn't around to take the big shots. stokes was never comfortable in that role and maxiel proved that he couldn't handle the inside load by himself. (he'll have help this year). hopefully, we can avoid that because cincy was downright ugly to watch last year. even more so than us.

bad boyz for life