"New" website: Woolard interview, Ian's stats

I've set up a webpage where folks can listen to the July 13, 2003 KMOX interview of SLU athletic director, Doug Woolard, (regarding conference realignment) and view Ian Vouyoukas's statistics at the Junior Worlds. It's a rather simple page and a work in progress. If you have any problems with the site, e-mail me via this board.

http://www.tedministries.com/sports/

I have been wondering about this as well as the meaning of life, and I would suggest that there are a couple of reasons.

1. Perhaps they have no clue...

2. They have a clue, and have been instructed not to say anything definitive, for fear of having it fall apart, or for fear it may hurt schools who are currently not in the long term plan, as they shop for a division themselves

I am sure there are other possiblities but when I have had a similar conversation with another person in the know, they were vague generalities discussed, and then in a hush voice (lean over so no one hears...) message was that SLU would likely be in a conference with other like minded schools. Moreoever it is clear that the Jesuit presidents are involved and not disengaged.