More on Curtis Muse...

From prepstars.com:

Exactly who was that 6-9 jumping jack of activity sending coaches scrambling for their rosters? It was none other than St. Louis (MO) Vashon product Curtis Muse, who has turned a lot of heads with his activity level. He seemed to be running out of gas a little bit late on Wednesday, but that doesn't take away from the outstanding camp that he's had. While Muse is pretty raw on the offensive end, he has a wiry strong frame and loves to fight for rebounds and tips lots of shots on the defensive end. Virtually nobody outside of St. Louis knew about Muse heading into this week, but he just might be a high major prospect.

- Nate

I don't really know anything about his grades.

He's just a kid to keep in mind. If the SLU coaches think he has what it takes to play for the Billikens, he's already one of their targets.

With Polk already committed to the Bills and SLU's desire to recruit Vashon kids, I'd say SLU has as good a chance as anybody to get Muse -- if he has the grades.

He's always been described as a "project" because few can match his size and athleticism. My guess is that he ends up in JUCO and turns out to be a good prospect after gaining weight, strength and experience. He has the tools.

- Nate

Muse barring a miracle will not be able to get in as a freshman. He has only been able to play 3 semsters of ball in three years of HS because he is always ineligible. I believe he has buckled down and will be able to graduate this year (it was in doubt) but he will be headed to mineral area, after that who knows.

He does have a great body, maybe better than grimes potentially. Somewhat thin now has a good frame to gain weight on.