Curtis Muse...

Vashon's 6-foot-9 center/forward Curtis Muse has been playing well at the Nike All-America Camp in Indianapolis.

There is a paragraph on Muse in a prepstars.com story posted today, which says Muse has received letters from Missouri, Illinois and New Mexico.

- Nate

Another great recruiting effort by Coach Floyd.

Good for Curtis, he is a talented player unfortunately he never can get on the court for Vashon due to his lackluster grades. After a couple years at mineral area he should be ready to go acedemically to a major college.

floyd needed a big recruiting haul after losing mckinney and kern to graduation. and he got it.

he got muse from riverview, the two hill brothers from alton and the washington kid from webster groves. it took awhile for the new kids to mesh last year, but they should be strong again in 2004.

Floyd's retirement at Vashon is immeninent, he has enough years to get a top pension from STL public schools. I don't think he is getting paid for coaching anymore. While I don't care for the man on a personal level I wonder what he could do for a D-1 school say in the valley or horizon? He is a helluva coach and his recruiting skills are masterful.