Those wacky Boone County knuckleheads

the question that popped in my mind while reading the report, how often in the past has father biondi put our billikens in peril by 4 wheeling with josh fisher or marque perry? skydiving with justin love? or near the end of a wild night of poker at cupples house, challenged highmark and h to a little russian roulette?

my gosh, what the hell is going on out in boone county? the president of the university parties with the players?

"The Runaway ATV"-On tonight's episode local bad boy Ricky C crashes his mentor's ATV at a wild fourth of july party when he's supposed to be safely tucked in bed at the halfway house. And who was the mysterious teenager riding on the back? Coach Q's pretty wife rushes to Ricky's bedside, while everyone wonders whose bedside Q is rushing to? The local DA wonders if Ricky C is really a student and say's Jail may be in his future, but of course that will be a decision for Judge Judy. Also looming over their heads is the mysterious threat of another scandal being investigated by the evil big city newspaper the Post Disgrace. Where does it all end for Q and his merry band of hoopsters? Tune in next week for another episode of as The Tiger Turns.

Let me get this straight-The President of a Major US University invites a man convicted of illegal detention and assault to his gala fourth of July party? Life in Boone County really is stranger than fiction.

The guy was not the president of Mizzou. That guy is called a chancellor. This guy is in charge of all the missouri state universities, he is the chancellors boss. Which makes this incident even more bizarre and disturbing.

ATVs are the lowest form of human transportation. I would rather be seen riding a donkey than ride on one of those things. Of course my uncle (by marriage) owns a MULE, 6 wheeled boxy dunebuggy, which he drives around his suburban neighborhood, that things gives ATVs a run for their money.

Sad note, I am sure Columbia is in mourning over the death of the greatest hoosier of all time, thats right the actor who played Jed Clampett from the Beverly Hillbillies died today. In his honor the Missouri President and his family will be riding around campus on their ATVs while shooting of rifles.

For me, the most unsettling aspect of the entire incident was that Ricky is currently supposed to be serving a 60 day jail sentence. Now does kanoodling on an ATV during a 4th of July party at the university president's house constitute "incarceration"? The article I read stated that he was only to be let out of jail to go to school or work during the hours of 9-5 on week days and I believe the acident happened around 9:00 p.m. Will the judge tack on some more time to his sentence due to this jail AWOL episode?

Ricky must have some incredible dirt on Quin for the hair jell man to stick with Clemons this long.

slu72, that synopsis is too funny. ironically if you look at your words, it is not too far from the truth. sad sad sad. still the b.c. faithful wonder why they are picked on.

well as slu72 documented, helen did rush to his bedside in the hospital.........nawww.

read bernie's messageboard today. there is a string there where there are as many posters declaring new war on the post for the story as there are posters admitting they need to cut ties.

for the life of me, this one really has me puzzled. why would the pres invite any student without a prior relationship to his house for a family bbq?

the tiger fans that dont see this as the final straw in this wild story need to wake up. this kid has done nothing to help the program and the fact he was breaking his probation by even attending this party is enough of a reason to sever ties as one needs. the tigers need to call it quits on ricky clemons.