2003-04 team

good to hear from you john. long time.

i was not in attendance, but if you go down the 1st and 2nd pages of the billikenboard right now, you will find a few strings about husak and the demetrious johnson all-star game.

it sounds from most accounts he doesnt appear to be ready to help the billikens for 2-3 years. sounds like right now he resembles schumacher's game. i was hoping he would at least be heinrich, but that isnt the case as of yet. however, if brad says he has potential, i guess he redshirts and works at it and maybe becomes a contributor down the road. but dont look for bryce to run the court at the savvis this winter.

It is the board consensus that he is a long term project. He will be redshirted and we will not see much production from him or even playing time until his junior year. That may be a little harsh but he most definetely wil be redshirted.

I can't wait to see the Greek kid Ian play. Considering what Brad has said and his the albeit limited amount of info we have on him playing overseas now I am intrigued. He could be a real factor, certainly upgrade at backup over Chris Braun.

>good to hear from you john. long time.

>

You know how it is man. This might be unquestionably

the worst time of the year on the sports agenda. Nothing

BUT Cardinal baseball going on. I'll be so happy when September

rolls around and we get into the best part of the sports season. College grid moving right into hoops. Until then, I'll try to keep

up. Just never been much of a "hot stove" guy no matter what sport

you're talking about.

Regards amigos,

John

[email protected]