College Notes (an apology) and catching up

1. A quick "College Notes" column before Triangle left on a short four day vacation left Too Trooly embarrassed mixing up Shelton's and Polk's name - Yes Too was a Toofus on that one and the fish also proved that Triangle was a Toofus.

2. Who controls the ACC????? You can bet those free bees Too this weekends' drag races that Coach K did not want the "Cuse' in the ACC. You can also bet that the only way that the ACC would get Virginia's vote would be Too admit V-Tech. Now it is up To Miami Too set things straight - or - Miami and Louisville? Wouldn't this be a big surprise if the ACC admitted Miami. V-Tech and Loiusville.

3. Property Values Soaring??? - Evidently the property values in the City of St. Louis are soaring Too the extent that SLU can no longer take advantage of those freebee federal TIFF donations for the new multi-purpose arena. Now Father Biondi will be forced Too use his own property -WHAT???? Did Vince pull one over on FB in order Too get that Health Department Building? - Triangle thinks so. What will FB sacrifice next, a rooooof. That parking garage looks awlful good now at $20.00 bucks for a spot.

4. NBA Draft - a joke! - Best pick in draft was Luke Walton going Too the Lakers as #32. Jesus, just a superlative soft forward passer feeding the "Daddy" and Kobe. Many idiotic choices - start with Portland picking Outlaw (name fits the team). This high school kid has never been out of Starkville but now has Too live in Portland and play a big bruisng schedule. Miami took Wade over Hinrich - Wade will not score consistently in the NBA - Hinrich will, along with being a play maker. Wade's main inside game will be shut down in the NBA. Seattle taking Luke Ridnour - sure he has a shot but Marque is ten times quicker than him and is much better in the clutch when every opposing player is looking - all of Luke's shots were set up for him in a schemed offense. HEY!!! what's with those 76ers taking that Frenchie shooting guard - what about "the Legend" turning the corner? Worst decision- Ndudi Ebi. He had that U of A schollie in hand but would rather listen Too those jerks intead of Coach Pastner and Coach Olson - what a waste, after 2 years in college, the guy would have been 1 or 2 in the draft - stuffing his pocket with greenbacks,

5. Dick Bennett's Yawn Offense - Well Coach Bennett has infiltrated the Pac 10 with his ugly offensive game. The Cougars only averaged 2400 in home attendance last year and the administration is hoping that Coach Bennett can get a few more wins. Jesus, the guy sits out a couple of years and then goes Too Washington St. - our Billikens could have had the real thing instead of "Bennett Lite". Good quote from Coach Bennett "I don't see my role as preparing players for the NBA, I prepare my players to be as good as they can be." Let's hope our Coach Soderberg isn't saying the same thing Too recruits.

5. NCAA Tournament Championships - Of course the Elite Eight and Final Four Basketball is first, then you have the World Series in Omaha, you have the Softball Championship in Oklahoma City, the LaCrosse Championship, the Track and Field Championship and the Wrestling Championship. We already have the NCAA Wrestling Championship in 2005 and now St. Louis has been awarded the coveted Frozen Four NCAA Hockey Championship in 2007. This is an awesome event, it is the college atmoshere at its upmost. College hockey fans take their support for their team Too the extreme - Congrats Too the Sports Commission in gaining another college national event in a city that really has no college national prominence.

6. Coach Q Makes Own Bed - Well the pressure is now on - The University of Missouri Fighting Tigers will be ranked in most polls as one of the top 5 teams in the country. Well, as a coach that is exactly where you want Too be - Right? Well the question is, can Q-tip handle the pressure? Coach Q has brought the program Too exactly where the expectations were forcast - now it is time for deliverly - or is it? The season rests on Randy Pulley and look for Randy Too deliver big time. Coach Q realizes the importance of a point and he lost out on Ricky, Randy is 10 fold better than Ricky. NOTE: it is a real damn shame Coach Romar.

7. Does Father Know Best???? Rick Rickert's Dad is the upmost joke. First he forces his son Too forgoe a basketball scholarship Too the Universisity of Arizona Too attend the University of Minnesota with the promise of building the program. - But then vies for the NBA after his soph year and ends up a #55 pick by guesse whoooo - Minniebasketball. Well -El Daddo is a top businessman in Delooooth and lost alot of bucks for the family.

8. Ross Varner Haters - Billiken.com posters who have taken great joy in knocking Ross's abiity and joking about his lack of talent, well guess what? He will be the back up #4 and #5 in Coach Soderbergs 3 guard lineup next yesr.

9. Not So Fast - Everyone wants the resumption of the Tiger vs Billiken basketball game but TV may hold the real card. The Tigers national scope along with their success may eliminate any possible matchup in the near future. Money is Money - Cupckaes are Cupcakes.

so it goes. Let us pray for Jay Williams.

doesnt matter if you are talking about polk or shelton. you made the point that young kevin lisch would be scared off of coming to the billikens because the billikens were getting polk this year. my question is still, why would polk scare lisch away, yet the kansas and illinois guards wouldnt (our reputed competition for kevin lisch is the illini and the jayhawks)? surely you arent saying that polk is a better guard than anything the jayhawks and illini would already have or was incoming?

I've told you guys to ignore Joe Fluegel before. Now, in his very own message, he identifies exactly what he does ....

"and the fish also proved that Triangle was a Toofus."

Think all he does is bait foolish responders with this crap? In his own words .... you/I/we are the fish, his stuff is the bait.

i think the lack of activity on the board has more to do with the fact it is summer than the fact that joe fluegel doesnt post his anti-billiken nonsense on a regular basis. besides, even it it was true, i would rather have it less active than cluttered with his negative campaigns against the billikens.

i wonder why he never sang the praises of randy pulley until just a couple of months ago? hmmmmm. according to tri, pulley was worthless 2 years ago.

Why has this started???? Using personal first and last names instead of the user name???? Triangle is really interested in knowing the mindset of people and what would drive them Too violate interenet protocol - really - explain yourselves. Can you jusitfy it or are you just the lower level chicken mass of society, the stuff that falls threw the grates. Triangle could care less about any respect that you have for Too (considering the sources) - but your disregard for the medium of the internet just reflects on yourself. so it goes....

Evidently you have been watching Billiken basketball under Coach Romar far Too long - Earth Too KBR - Earth Too KBR -players can improve (what about those AA exercises you proposed for AD - a myth? ). What about better coaching and maturity? Triangles guesses that you didn't mature in your first 2 years of college (or was it high school?) Did you get a better score on the second GED? so it goes?

On another board you use your first and last name as your username. I think you are just asking for people to call you by your name. Anyway most other people including myself have our names on uor profile, you can call me by my name if you wish.

that wasnt your point goofy. you inferred that kevin would be afraid to come to st louis university because the billikens had already recruited dwayne polk and he couldnt beat him out. you f'd up on this one. need to admit it.

you can call me roy mueller as well. doesnt bother me in the least if you use billiken roy or roy mueller.

he got better coaching at an obscure junior college than tuteledge from a past nba guard and a previous ncaa national championship point guard and former college point guard brad gave him at slu? ok, if you say so. still it seems suspect that you ripped randy pulley to pieces two years ago and now you are all but ready to proclaim him a lottery pick.

Sorry Joey ..... I must have missed the day you taught that imaginary internet protocol class and didn't get a copy of the imaginary rules. Hold me a copy at Goener and I'll come by and get it.