Billikens.com Donations

Everyone-

I have decided to allow for donations to be made to compensate for the expenses of Billikens.com. DONATIONS ARE NOT REQUIRED FOR ANYTHING. By donating you do not recieve any special features, special treatment, or anything else. The donations are simply to reduce the cost on my end of Billikens.com.

Billikens.com will stay online no matter what. So don't fear that Billikens.com is going anywhere. Running Billikens.com is still a great pleasure of mine, and I intend to keep running it for long into the future.

You can donate by check or through PayPal. Please do not mail checks past the 20th. I will be leaving the 26th, and I do not want to chance a check getting here when I am not here. If it does, I may not get the check for weeks.

Full details can be found at http://www.billikens.com/donations/

Your donations would be appreciated, although I want to reiterate that they are completely optional. Also, once $300 are donated, I will shut donations down until next August.

Steve Rogers

Webmaster of Billikens.com