A couple of Mizzou scheduling notes...FWIW

4 of their first 5 games are on the road at Memphis, at Indiana, Gonzaga in Seattle, at Oakland (Michigan) to take Paulding and Johnson back to Detroit. The other early game is Coppin State at home. Charlie and UNLV will visit Columbia next year for a game and Mizzou and SLU will have a 4 or 5 year contract that starts after next season. Wish I knew as much about our schedule.

aj, i dont know if anyone will "abuse" anyone, but it sure would be interesting to see pulley and drejaj square off to see which player appears to be the better in two years.

I should have remembered the earlier debate as to who was the better player, Pulley or Drejaj. Now I understand why SLU fans want to see that matchup. I like Drejaj, but I don't know how prominent he'll be with SLU upgrading their talent level soon. If Pulley can get his head on straight, which I have my doubts, he might make a positive contribution for Mizzou, but I wouldn't bet on it.

aj, i tend to agree on pulley. after we got to see his "clank" show at slu 2 years ago, it amazes me that there is any excitement about pulley going to missouri. i just dont see where he is even the equal of chia pet and he was run out of town. if pulley is an improvement, he must have worked extremely hard on his game over the last year.

as to drejaj, i will be surprised if this kid allows anyone to pass him by. he just seems to be such a hard working no quit kid. but weirder things have happened in billiken basketball.

if polk and clarke both take major minutes from drejaj, we are in for some good times. drejaj is no slouch.

>about Drejaj facing Mizzou. He's from New Jersey, not

>Missouri. OK, he's scrappy, but so what. Are you saying

>he's going to abuse Pulley or clemons?

Yes, I'm saying he'll be so up for a big crowd and a big game that he'll treat Pulley and Clemons like Clemons treats women. Good Luck Ricky.

Polk is a super hard worker and is a much better athlete (and arguably a better shooter) than Drejaj. Drejaj had a nice year and has a nice future, but he is far from an untouchable player.

>if polk and clarke both take major minutes from drejaj, we

>are in for some good times. drejaj is no slouch.

My thoughts exactly. We know what Drejaj brings to the table and, if coach is having troubling finding him minutes due to the play of others, then this shall be a great problem to have.

last year we were wondering what drejaj would be like and looking at a returning starting five that figured to start because in many cases there was just no one pushing for minutes. Now we look at Drejaj who has about as much heart as Perry, although more raw in a New Jersey kinda way, who will not give up his spot easily. This means that superior talent will have to play hustle basketball. To have a kid like Drejaj be the fourth or fifth gaurd in two years shoud be fun to watch. We will certainly miss Perry and Brown but this team should be fun to watch.