Roland Gray gets Hancock coaching job

Roland was the guy we had to take to get Monroe Douglas and ended up surpassing him on the all-time scoring list. What would those Grawer teams have been without Roland? He was one of the most consistent players I have ever seen in a Billiken uniform.

Roland gets Hancock and Erwin takes over at McCluer.

Claggs coaching at McCluer makes me rethink my hatred of the comets, being a McCluer North grad. That is not easy to do. I look forward to Claggs and Randy Reed fighting for sub north championships for many years to come and then sending their great players to SLU.

i forgot to mention that about claggett last week when i heard it. i have watched erwin at the eagles games and he really seems to be tuned into the games and making some good moves. i have heard he did as good a job as could be expected at venice considering the talent he had to work with. i know if i was a young player, i sure wouldnt mind having erwin claggett teach me how to get my own shot and score!