Which of these events will occur first?

...wouldn't it be great if, after the Bills make it to the Sweet Sixteen (and perhaps beyond), the Blues would make the NHL Final Four in May, the Cards would win the Series in October, and the Rams would reach the Super Bowl in the ensuing January? Were that to happen, St. Louis would undoubtedly again be The Sporting News' No. 1 city.

(I hold out no hope for this city's getting an NBA franchise any time soon.)

cardinals wont win a world series as long as larussa is the manager. and ditto for quenville coaching the blues to a final. imo, the billikens have a better chance of success than both of them.

I appreciate the thought Thicks .... what's the statistical margin for error? In reality, this is a biased poll. I am surprised the Bills aren't ahead .... a similar poll would be to go on the Tiger Board and ask the populace there something about the Tigers. Ditto for the Cincy board. But I will admit that seeing the Bills in a distant second is surprising a little and then not at all.

My rationale is that Warner can't take a hit, Quenneville appears (from a distance) to not have a clue, what's an NBA and when do they play and LaRussa's won before. You already know my thoughts on the Bills and the Sweet Sixteen.

But thanks for thinking about me!!!! If the new expanded Big East goes as Wetzel says, I'm sitting with the Sign Kid here on the East Coast!

Not that it means anything more than information but I voted a couple of days ago and my vote has not registered as of the time of this post, thicks. Just an FYI ......

thicks the problem with the rams becoming "dominant" has more to do with the nfl's salary cap rules. it has become very apparent that the cap rules will not allow a dynasty. a team has to choose between keeping stars and keeping quality depth. the cowboys, 49ers, broncos and now the rams have all proven it isnt possible to do. a team has to give it up and start over. the accomplishment is how fast can they rise back to the top.

taj, he likes pepperoni pizza and the kid can put it away considering how little he is. oh to be young and a calorie burning machine again....