The Billikens better make the Tourney this year

Because my Spring Break is the week of the First and Second rounds. I was hoping it would be the same week as the Conference Tournament, but I guess I couldn't be that lucky.

Also, DeSmetBilliken, on C-USA talk you said you like the new West County to the Galleria. The food court is much better (even though I like Pizza USA (or whatever it is called) better than Sbarros) but all west county is good for is for Women 13 and younger or 45 and older. One of my guy friends who is a clothes hound figured out in that mall that there are only 7 stores that sell mens clothes, and one ONE of them is men's only. And that is including Men's Express. Just wondering what you like about West County?

Steve

West County is nice and pretty, and easier to get around, but they are lacking stores imo. Definitely disappointing, but give them a chance to add and change.

Speaking of hats...anybody know where I can get an old style 3 bar hat , white with just the St. Louis Blues emblem on it. My great one finally fell apart after about 15 years.