Need a favor, billiken fans

Can I get some help Billiken fans w/ Charter. I live about 1 hour from the Savvis and attend several games per year however I do not have Charter cable and was wondering if I can get someone to tape the games for me and then mail them up to me so hopefully I can get them in a day or two.

I will provide the tapes and pay for the shipping.

You can post here or email me at [email protected]

Also, is the Billiken Tip-off meeting open to the public?

Thank you

Hey Jimmy ... I don't get Charter either ..so I can't help there ...but I believe the Tip Off Club meetings are opent to th public ... I am a Billiken Club member but have never had to show proof.

Either way you should join ... to support your Bills it doesn't cost a lot. Margo at 314-977-8180 can provide more info

torch is correct. always looking for new members. so bring your checkbook and tell dribbler that billiken roy sent you to join. :-)

Jimmy I assume you hooked up with someone at the meeting to tape games for you. Good. How about the new technology to expand on that for us fans too far away to get the games on cable TV. Someone needs to get TIVO with a pioneer DVD burner for about $1,000 and record the 4 game stretch Jan 3-13, 5 games Jan 28-Feb 14 and Feb 21-Mar 3. That is the bulk of the conference schedule. I don't know how much time fits on a DVD, but just recording the second half would be enough. With the AZ and Marquette games on national ESPN2 we can all see and some kind of subscription set up for the DVD's (if that's legal) us out of towners would have a great years of Billiken hoops. DVDs would be a lot easier to mail around than videotapes, and could be returned to whoever wants to keep them for their collection.