take on Reggie Bryant

jjray

Some of you may have seen this post on STLToday.com but I thought I'd copy it here for those who have not. I like what this guy has to say and hope it is an honest appraisal.

tashug

Forum User

Post subject:

Take it from someone who knows Reggie and has watched his game since his Calvert Hall and St. Thomas More days, he's not getting enough credit. Villanova didn't display his full potential, not in the least, that wasn't his role on the team. The coaches didn't want him to take over, they had players already in mind for those roles. Reggie played as the coaches asked, No it may not have helped his appearance by others. But i'm here to tell you it's more than meets the eye. Reggie lead his AAU teams, High School and Prep School teams to Championships, so he can lead, he can score and most of all, He does want to win. More than anyone else on SLU's team. He's ready to show that he deserves respect just as his former friends and fellow players like Carmelo Anthony, Marcus Hattan, Mike Bradley, and a host of others. Mention the name Reggie Bryant to anyone on the east coast and you'll really hear about a different Reggie than what you have seen on National Television, or have read in papers. I think SLU's the right fit for him right now. He's finally on a team that wants him to lead.

Thanks for the post.Right now I think the Bills NEED Reggie to lead.