Your thought on possible Big East

Personally I see 4 C-USA schools being asked to join football Big east,Louisville,Memphis,Cincinnati,and one more.At first I thought East Carolina was for sure,very strong football program,and an improving bball,yet I have seen South Florida`s name being mentioned,based on keeping Florida open.Of these 2(ECU or USF),which one would you think the Big East would be interested in more?

i personally think that the big east has as good of a chance to implode as c-usa. they have more no football schools than c-usa does even. if three of their football playing schools leave, they will be in a tight spot.

imo, a lot of people are underestimating the abilities of father biondi throughout this whole process. the man is about the toughest business man i have ever viewed from afar. if slu goes downhill programwise, it will be because father biondi no longer had top 25 aspirations.

Just can't see Fr. Biondi not wanting a top 25 program. Otherwise he can put the arena money somewhere else.

Question... Loyola of Chicago is rarely mentioned re: a new conference. They use to have good bb. Are they D-1? And does anyone know if they are trying to be more competitive?