From Bernies Bits

Frank Cusumano (Channel 5, KFNS) passes along this note: If there's are defections from Conference USA, prompting a scramble for new conference alignments, look for Jesuit institutions St. Louis U., Marquette and DePaul to form a unity pact. The three schools would stay together in any new- look conference.

Hate for you guys to think I don't have any thing better to do on a Saturday Nite but it was driving me nuts so I called an old Fraternity Brother in Chicago and he told me that Depaul was founded by the Vincentian Missionaries many moons ago and is still affiliated with that order of priests.

I seriously doubt if this means very much in relation to new BBall conferance affilations but at least I answered my own question and after a long week out of town I can rest easily tonite. I think I'll have a beer and dream of future Billiken victories in the new Catholic League---care to join me.