recruit

why hasn't slu offered david schmich, the 7'0" center from chaminade. we have to stop letting this good talent from st. Louis slip away. he would be a perfect replacement for ian. what's going on over there. we need a plan B just in case Ian does get drafted.

bad boyz for life

>

> why hasn't slu offered david schmich, the 7'0" center from

>chaminade. we have to stop letting this good talent from st.

>Louis slip away. he would be a perfect replacement for ian.

>what's going on over there. we need a plan B just in case

>Ian does get drafted.

>

>bad boyz for life

Nice work, diddy.

The kid is the biggest project you could imagine. I'm not joking when I say that basic functions like walking, turning right or left, or catching a ball are massive chores for him. Offering him a scholarship would be the biggest waste possible, and anyone who would suggest this has only seen him on a roster and not in a game.

These lame "jokes" don't read well in poorly-written message board posts, and make it hard to keep track of who has any credibility on this board. Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my time even reading this thing.

>These lame "jokes" don't read well in poorly-written message

>board posts, and make it hard to keep track of who has any

>credibility on this board. Sometimes I feel like I'm

>wasting my time even reading this thing.

Don't waste your time then. You won't hurt our feelings.

Believe it or not, I check it daily. It's just getting harder and harder to tell who cares about SLU basketball, who knows the local high school talent, and who is just here messing around with nothing better to do. When I see next to a posters name that he's posted thousands of times, I assume he's read enough to know at least what's up on this board if not with SLU basketball. Sarcasm doesn't translate well when typed.

Usually that's true ... and Pdiddy doesn't say much, but when the streets start talking ... they are in the know. He was giving Vtime some hell, because he posts about every Stl player that has ever tried out for the 7th grade team. Most of them he wonders aloud why UB hasn't offered yet.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman