? For SLU Band Members

:D I wish we had thousands of members....Wait, maybe I don't. Right now my only Billikens.com hopes are to make it on the old server until May 12th (when Steve's school year ends, this site has way way too many posts).

Nark, just wait a few hours, or just download it sometime in the next couple of days. Geocities caps bandwidth pretty quick, and especially with that MP3 chipping away at the bandwidth, I wouldn't be surprised if 10 hits from different people took it down.

Just try right clicking and saving the target of the link I posted sometime tomorrow.

It's time the band learned the Billiken Rag - written by John Starks, the son of the printer who was Scott Joplin's publisher. Maybe they should learn the Vatican Rag too...although the words are mightier than the melody.

Bow your heads with great respect and

genuflect, genuflect, genuflect!

(And, of course, the Jesuits' favorite line, especially in the context of selling hospitals:)

You can do anything you want if

you have cleared it with the Pontiff

Let's all transubstantiate!

Signguy sent me the file last night, and I edited the MP3 to remove the quiet parts at the beginning and end. It sounds great as the ringtone on my phone. If anyone else wants the file to use as a ringtone, send me a PM.