I feel bad for Romar

kshoe

Up to this point, it's been a very exciting tournament. Lots of upsets and fantastic finishes. But this one tonight was the first one that made me physically sick to my stomach.

At least there's one upside. The ACC is done! Push comes to shove, I'll take the SEC over the Big East anyday. For LSU to emerge after all that happened with them and hurricane Katrina is admirable.

UCONN doesn't have the most likeable coach, or team...and many didn't like that Marcus Williams was eligible second semester after a short suspension.....easy to root for U Dub. .....Gotta finish stronger...decisions, protecting the ball, ....and obviously you have to at least overplay the 3 at end of regulation if not foul. 3 point play foul on Williams lay up....late silly foul etc...

As for SEC...it has been undervalued all year nationally and on this board too....I would disagree for this year, hands down over B.E. comments from Molina... ....over Big Ten ...sure...not B.E....some good ball and good depth in SEC....bottom temas aren't strong, but 8 or so teams that are solid and can play...and I am sure Andy Kennedy will get in there at Ole Miss and do fine.

>>I would disagree for this year, hands down over B.E. comments from Molina...<<

I didn't say it was better. Only that I would root for the SEC over Big East. I don't like them as a conference. Not as much as I dislike the ACC (basketball). But Big East is a close second.

Man I thought Lorenzo was going to go into cardiac arrest when the refs didn`t call goaltending late,as he should have.

I watched the end of the game as here in Florida we got the Gators game. There were a couple defining plays...the Jensen foul was definitely a foul and a dumb play by that kid...let the UConn player have the goal. The no goal tending call would have sent me over the edge if I am HC at UW...it was a horrible no call.

Don't feel sorry for Romar it's his fault they didn't win. When are these coaches going to learn that when your up by 3 pts.and the time is under 5 seconds you foul. I don't think anyone on this board can tell me of a game this year where a coach fouled and the other team won a game or forced overtime by making a freethrow and putting in the missed second shot. It just hasn't happened.On the other hand I bet I've seen teams force overtime at least 30 times during the year by making the 3 point shot. IMO a coach who doesn't foul deserves to lose.