Dayton by 4 over Bills---Bills win probability 49% nm

The Wiz

I cant beleive no one has called you out on just making up numbers. My prediction Bills by 25 win percentage 99.99996%. And steve, change my name to "NickKnowsAll".

How is Dayton favored to win when we just dominated X. Home court doesnt add 20 points to the spread.

Billikens will win because I'm making the drive to Dayton to see it. Two years ago, I went to Dayton on New Year's Eve and we pulled the upset. Brad got his first 'T', Frericks had a big game despite being in a bit of foul trouble. We spoiled the New Year's Eve parties in Dayton. It was great. Now we're gonna win again! Go Bills!

I thought the home cout was generally worth 4 points. Am I wrong? If I am right then that would put us even with Dayton on a neutral court. I would think we would be 5 or 6 point favorites on a neutral court ...

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

Replying to SS earlier concerning my record so far.........

Game Projected Actual Diff

UMSL SLU W(no spread not SLU by 35 n/a

enough data)

Maryville SLU by 23 SLU by 29 6

EIU SLU by 17 SLU by 24 7

HI HI by 15 HI by 18 3

SIU SLU by 1 SLU by 14 13

UWM UWM by 7 UWM by 11 4

Jac St SLU by 14 SLU by 16 2

UNC UNC by 12 UNC by 12 0

Oak SLU by 3 SLU by 7 4

Miss SLU by 6 Miss by 13 19

Ksaw SLU by 15 SLU by 14 1

Zag Zag by 9 Zag by 3 6

Chi St SLU by 14 SLU by 6 8

Ia SLU by 1 Ia by 10 11

Bon SLU by 9 SLU by 2 7

GW GW by 9 GW by 5 4

Mass SLU by 1 SLU by 2 1

Rich SLU by 2 Rich by 11 13

X X by 17 SLU by 5 22

St Joe St. Joe by 2 St. Joe by 15 13

Ford SLU by 7 SLU by 10 3

RI RI by 1 SLU by 5 6

X X by 5 SLU by 14 19

Day Day by 4 ?????

Overall, straight up 17-6

Most of the misses have come in league play. This is probably because of parity within the league. While this makes it harder to predict games it is great for competition. If one of the arguments for coming to the A-10 was to find a competitive league, this is it. Except for a couple of teams on the bottom and GW at the top, teams are very even.

"It is a truth very certain that when it is not in our power to determine what is true we ought to follow what is most probable"

Descartes

How are we fairly even? There RPI is over 150 ours is under 100. By the same standards we are fairly even with Duke. So if Duke plays here we will be favored by 4. I know it is a college game and any one can win ... but I'll take SLU plus 4 ...

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman