>Chirp. Chirp. Chirp.

>

>Poster 1 - What is that sound

>

>Poster 2 - Crickets?

>

>Poster 3 - No, that's just Ace

>

>Ace's Mom - Ace, get of the computer, your cartoons are on.

Get "of" the computer?!?! Yep, that's our little Mizzouphan.

vtime look at it from the standpoint you have both rosters and will pick a starting five. dont compare position by position. you are telling me that vouyoukas is the only player in the top 5 amongst those two rosters?

you are high.

The SLU program TODAY is much better positioned than it was three or four years ago or whenever Thicks made that criticism.

As I related to other posters here, I noted a change in the local dynamics at SLU over the last year. Hence...my more positive outlook...

>are you insane....Horton would not ever see time on SLU's

>team. I will give you Gardner. Out of the ten people

>mentioned the starters would be Gardner, Lisch, Liddell,

>Brown, Ian. Those are the best five out of the bunch.

McKinney would start and he is having a very good year.

IV, MB, TL, TG, JM

Lisch would be the 6th man. Lisch wouldnt start for Mizzou. I love our guys at SLU, but we are struggling in this conference and the Big 12 is a beast. SLU is struggling with the A10 teams. How are they supposed to beat Kansas, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Colorado, Iowa State, Texas Tech, Texas A&M, Kansas State. They might beat Baylor, just maybe.

So the only team in the Big 12 that we MIGHT be able to beat is Baylor? Wow, what a comment! If you think MU is far superior to SLU then you haven't watched much basketball this year.

"Praises we sing, to you our alma mater,

Praise to the white and blue.

Our hymn shall ring, in tribute strong to you,

We hail Saint Louis U."

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Andrew Latimer

My son and I were switching between the MU - Texas game and the WVU - ND game.We happened to switch over to MU during the time out when they were down by 10 with less than 2 to play. MU lets Texas milk the clock for 30 seconds then lets Texas get a good shot. My son and I both syell at the same time - "what the hell was the time out about -Quin just quit coaching!" Funny thing, the announcers were incredulous as well. I knew then that poor bastard was a beaten man on the way out the door. It's like a death watch.

Quiz - how many football games or basketball games have the Mountaineers lost in conference play in the last 11 months? ZERO. Winning on the road isn't as difficult for some teams as for others.

Kevin wouldn't have started if Q was the coach as he doesn't care about D. He probably wouldn't have started early in the year if you had both rosters, but by now he'd be making a very strong case.

Right now today 1 game only ... Mckinney or Lisch ... I take Kevin. He shoots better and plays much, much better D. Mckinney is not having a great year, he just doesn't completely suck this year. He is not athletic, he's not exceptionally quick and he moves like a robot.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

The more I look at McKinney the less athletic that I think he is. I think he has strong intangibles and will probably make a great coach. However, he might want to tutor under someone other than Quin. While not a very solid ballhandler, I do think he's fundamental in every other area.

I think Lisch is hands down the better athlete and contrary to what Kevin Slaten says you need to be athletic to play strong defense.