My one beef with this situation:

MUFAN2000

Who says they are bad people? Where have you seen that?

If I were them I'd start getting really nervous about future earning potential. They may not have the opportunity to showcase their skills at the NCAA (or even the Big 12 Tournament)if there is any truth to this. There is a very big difference in salary and job security between first round and second round NBA draft positions.

The institutional control issue that someone brought up is going to hurt the program. And make no mistake there are many people in the University system and the State Legislature that are looking for a reason to unload this University President and his salary.

game in Indianapolis last year I sat with B-Law and B-Roy. We were getting beat so bad we started talking about other things. B-Law mentioned the plane-ride story. Since it was just a story at the time I didn't think it appropriate to spread on the internet, but in the context of the recent tapes I think it fair to say the story has legs.

MUfan - I understand your position that if Ricky said this about AJ and Paulding that if it was not true that it is a stain on them. Any of us who would be them would feel the same way. Now that being said - the odds of only one player being paid is pretty low - normally in these cases, if something like this happens it does also with others. I think all that most people are thinking now is that Ricky's claim of the other two or others getting money is not that far fetched - does not make it true either. Right now the big problem I see MU having is that the claims by Bunge seem to be coming out as true so their denials carry less and less crediability each time something comes up that she says happened as being true. As far as Billiken Law's statement goes - I see no reason for him to lie but without being able to have a second means to verify it then you are also entitled to question it. I fear that MU is in big time hot water and the problem with something like this is that the lies get harder to manage the more you tell.