My one beef with this situation:

MUFAN2000

RC apparently mentioned Rickey Paulding and Arthur Johnson. Everything i've ever heard before now would have led me to believe that if this did happen, it would have just happened with Ricky Clemons. I think that this is a horrible stain on two upstanding young guys- I've talked to both, and they both seem like excellent people. It's a shame that this stain on the program is enveloping those two. That said, feel free to poke fun all you want, and i'll be contented to take it like a man.

as has been asked here before by more than just me over the last 4 years, where do you think arthur and ricky's mom's got the money to pay back the illegal plane ride 4 years ago? i.e. this shouldnt be a great surprise.

I find it hard to believe that you feel that if one person is getting paid cash it would only be one person. If I we're on a team and one of my teammates was getting paid I'd want my share. These are college kids not a collection of ethics professors. If Ricky was getting paid your naive to think he's the only one.

I've flown to and from my parents' home in Michigan 6 times - 4 of those times either AJ or Paulding have been on the same flight. Where are college kids getting the money to do that much travel?

One time I sat in front of Johnson on the plane and it turned out he ran into the sister of an old HS friend. She asked about college and what Mizzou was like. He said he really didn't have to go to class and while Columbia is boring compared to Detroit, "they give us money so we always can find something to do." Hmmm....

Wow, you should have gone to the media then. Do you honestly expect me to believe that RP or AJ are on 66% of your flights home? And do you honestly expect me to believe that they nonchalantly chatted about things that are outlawed by the NCAA next to you? Seriously, if i'm naive, i don't know what you are.

MUFAN2000 - this is a joke! You continually defend something that doesn't deserve your defense. This is getting hysterical! You battled with Roy till late last night looking more foolish in your stance of corrupt wrong doing and keep standing behind the "innocent till proven guilty" thing - and literally HOURS after your posts with Roy, this article comes out with all this crap. It's your perogative to keep up your defense, but at what point do you think anybody respects what you have to say? You lose a little more of that each post. What happens when all this comes about? My guess is that you'll still be defending all of this. What's next, a conspiracy by the NCAA and the FBI against Mizzou? I understand being a fan of the program and listening to your heart and not your brain, but at what point does it end? Based upon what I read, I really don't believe even if all the coaches are fired, the president is fired, MU is banned, players are arrested - that you'd quit in your defense. Based upon what I read, it seems at that point you'd pull out of your hat some instance of an innocent guy getting jail time. It's getting funnier and funnier, but at some point will get ridiculous.

I also said if this is proven true, Mizzou should be banned from the postseason, and anything else the NCAA sees fit. I don't think that Ricky Clemons is defensible, nor do I see any reason to defend our coaching staff if what was said is true. I, however, don't go to the lengths of falsifying plane trips.

Well, why would you not believe the plane trip thing? You say RP and AJ are good guys and you know that because you have personally talked to them. What's the difference here? You make a comment and we are suppose to accept that based on your credibility, so aren't others entitled to that as well?