Brad's body language last night

willie

What I heard on 590 the fan from Ramsey was that Soderberg said he believes sometimes he gets to emotional and upset during the games. Ramsey was repeating what Soderberg said during his show on Monday. He said that he thinks too many coaches yell at that players too much during the game and that it is pointless since the players should already know what to do since they have been coached the entire week.

I guess he is sticking to his word and trying to mellow down?

(This topic game up because Slaten was jabbing at Quin Snyder because of his antics during the Kansas game.)

i never saw john wooden ever "work" the refs or even stand up during play. of course the billikens never had lew alcindor either.

metz, my only point is that the greatest coach of all time never saw the need to prance up and down the sidelines and "work" the refs.

i detest the show boating, fashion showing, sideline dancing that today's coach's seem to think is a necessity and i truly question any supposed affect on games. i think it is more of a recruiting tool than anything else.

i dont see that. if he did, they wouldnt still be painstakingly playing the pack defense, using the shot clock in an effort to getting the ball to ian, etc. no i think coach soderberg is fine and i see nothing to indicate the players dont like him or respect him.

Brad, did state on his Monday night show with the Rammer that he felt in Saturay's UMass game the players were looking at him for instructions too much while the game was in progress. He wanted the kids just to play.....the way they have been practicing. Brad clearly stated that he was going to sit and watch more in the Richmond game.