IO

willie

In my opinion Issac is this teams MVP and deserves to receive that award. That said my question is ,is he the worst good player we've had in years or the best bad player we've had. I'll go with the former. The reason we have lost so many close games is we don't have anyone to make plays to win a close game. While I appreciate their efforts I'll be happy to say goodbye to our seniors.

willie i reread your question 3x and i decided i would just comment that imo, we just didnt have a 1-3 player on this team. reggie and izik would have been fantastic 4th and 5th options. but they were not go to guys. now in reggie's instance, i am now sure that injuries kept him from being even half of what he was last year let alone get the opportunity to become the man. but the facts are that he wasnt able to be that player. izik teased us for three seasons. we would see him do things that few 6'9' players ever do anywhere. i can still remember a few spinning finger rolls that made me think of george gervin. but unfortunately, he had some of the stupidest turnovers i ever saw a senior committ and all three years when he would rise up and we would think he was going to finally take his goto spot, he would then disappear never to be seen for long long stretches.

poor tom frericks is the guy that really took the short end in fate. i believe tom was poised to become the best inside player we have had in 10-15 years and then gets conked in the head multiple times to end his career. all in all just a real sad season loaded with disappointments that has really put the program on the defensive.

we need a savior player now worse than ever. plenty of candidates. it will be fun and anxious to see who tries and does step up. the roller coaster ride continues.

i agree that izik has to be the team mvp.

i would also say that polk is our newcomer of the year.

to show up early tonight to at least clap for the seniors on their final night. No more o fthis show up reight before tip stuff. Although this season has not been what expected they at least deserve a decent send-off.

i totally agree kshoe. all three have had a difficult assignment of being program transition players and have done that in a manner that speaks very highly of these young men. i have no doubts that all three will be successful in their lives. especially considering all they have went through over the last few seasons.

Can coach start Frericks for senior night and just have the ref call an injury time-out before the tip to get him out? That would be a nice thing to do if it's feasable.