Banning

SluSignGuy

Everyone-

My hesistation to ban is mainly that I have NEVER had to ban anyone before. I rarely have to delete posts, and I only have to edit for obsenities (sp). So by banning, it is stepping into censorship, something that I have not had to do yet as the operator of the board.

I am most likely going to ban BiLLLiken_Roy, but I have made up my mind yet.

One thing we know is that this guy is a Pressbox poster...Nice official sponser of Ross Varner line buddy.

But I am about 95% sure about banning him, and I will post something by morning (I have some hw I will do, and then I will get back to you all))

Steve

Bernie's Pressbox. There was a thing going on there this summer of Pressbox poster's being Official Sponsers of Cardinal Players. They all put it in their signatures. So I am assuming he is one of them or at least is aware of the topic.

Steve

Bernie's pressbox

They are a group of posters there who "sponsor" different cardinal players.

In their sigs they will say "Official Pressbox Sponsor of Mike Matheny." This is exactly what this imposter just did. He obviously reads the Bernie board and more than likely is one of the group of people who sponsor players on that board.