SLU Baseball in A10 Tournament

1 hour ago, Brighton said:

What, you want candies and rainbows ? I'm calling it like I see it. I'll be pleasantly surprised if they win the second game.

Billikens and f u c k i n  g up in big games. Name a more dreadful  f u  c  k  i  n  g iconic duo.

That’s odd, the women’s basketball team seemed to play pretty well in some big games in March. 

Well ..... seems aptly poetic ...... Mason draws the #1 seed Wake Forest Demon Deacons in their (brief) tournament endeavor.  Would that have been the Bills?

3 hours ago, Taj79 said:

Well ..... seems aptly poetic ...... Mason draws the #1 seed Wake Forest Demon Deacons in their (brief) tournament endeavor.  Would that have been the Bills?

Probably not.  In the first round the NCAA tries to keep the teams as regional as they can, with seeding restrictions.  Closer sites would be Terre Haute, Nashville and Fayettteville.  Pure speculation, but it might have been one of those, if...........

Speaking of Mason, after a 12-0 drubbing by Wake, they bounce back to beat Northeastern and Maryland. Will face Wake tonight and if they somehow win, will play them tomorrow for the Super Regional birth. Slim chance they can do it but it ain’t over til it’s over.